6.29.2011

my name's brooke...

... And I'm obsessed with music.
SURPRISE!!!!

So oddly enough, for the last few weeks, I have been really irritated with all 32 gigs of music on my ipod.
Shocking, I know. 
It was a really weird three weeks. 
And by weird, I mean really really annoying.
Well good news. I'm back to my old self, and every song I listen to gets my heart pitter-pattering just like the good old days.
And at the moment, it's mostly this band:
Hey-oh, we're Rooney. And we're super bad-A.

Dudes, they have 4 albums. 
That's 4 albums of catchy, mood-lifting, 60's pop, reminiscentoftheBeatlesandTomPetty summertime fun that will most assuredly put you in a better mood than you were in before listening.   
A lofty promise? Yes. But it's true. Listen for yourself:




Also I came across this quote today,
(Courtesy of ATL's Alex Gaskarth) 

Appropriate? 
I think so.

No comments:

Related posts

.