7.01.2011

raise your glass of lemonade

To this beautiful summer month!
Honestly, it's my favorite, next to October of course.
And what a better way to kick off the month than waking up to this?!
Seriously I was pumped for about an hour.
Simple pleasures, right?

Please excuse the cool checker pattern. This was taken from my bedroom window, hence the screen.
Also, I've never noticed all the power lines behind our apartment complex until I took that first picture. 
GROSS.

Also I just have to say something. 
Actually, first just look at this. 
Hey Brooke, when was the last time your room looked like this?

OH WAIT. 
Never!
I'm so embarrassed.
Also, obviously really terrible about unpacking after a trip. Having my own room is a problem, because it apparently makes me the biggest slob on the planet. Don't even worry, my family will be in town tomorrow. Which means guess whose room will be clean?
Oh yeah. 
This girl's.

Finally, if you are looking for a soundtrack to your weekend, LOOK NO FURTHER!
Warning:  Someone's feeling a little hood throwback today.
1. Mo money, Mo problems- Notorious B.I.G.
2. Izzo (H.O.V.A.)- Jay Z
3. Changes- Tupac
4. All My Life: K-Ci and JoJo
Just listen to these on repeat and enjoy!
HEY-OH AND HAPPY FRIDAY PEEPS!

1 comment:

Kimber said...

i love you :)

Related posts

.