6.01.2011

have you ever noticed...

- How SICK bagged lettuce is? It smells terrible, and definitely doesn't taste like the fresh stuff. I don't know how it's taken me almost 22 years to realize this. Never again.

- The radness of this song? Takes me all the way back to '05 baybayyyyy.

-The intoxicating smell of fresh air? Last night, roomie Sam and I slept with the window open. Waking up this morning was 100% more exciting than it's been in like, 6 months. Probably longer. Because let's be real, when is waking up EVER exciting?

- How fun it is to creep on people? Let's just say Jenny and I took our people watching skills to a whole new level last night. People of Southridge, we are watching you. Mwahaha.

-What a blessing it is to have a good job? I seriously think I got the best pick on BYU campus. Hilarious boss, flexible hours, beautiful building, and I just work and listen to music all day. It's like I died and went to corporate heaven. Minus the whole corporate thing.

-The joys of swinging in the summer? Did it twice yesterday. Boom.

- How irritating awesome it is when people talk like they live in a Disney movie? LOVE THAT soooo much!

- How ridiculous this is: If I really wanted to, I could see a live performance EVERY NIGHT THIS WEEK. Acoustic Explosion tonight? Maybs. Rooftop concert Friday? Probs. See yesterday for the other deets. Someone has got to stage an intervention, or my eardrums are going to pop.
Or maybe someone should stage an intervention with my grammar.
As cool as it is to shorten every other word in my vocab, I have a feeling people probably judge me for it a little bit.

- And on a more serious note, how fun it is to look back on your life and realize how rich it is? I had the best childhood! Yes that even includes my middle and high school years.
In case you can't tell, I have been all nostalgic for the last few days. I don't know why, but I just keep asking myself these questions:
How did I get so lucky?
How am I still so lucky??
My tiny brain can't get over it.

No comments:

Related posts

.