6.17.2011

josh groban, and other things

Hey-oh, peeps.
Still livin it up in good ol' Mesa.
I have a sunburn to prove it. 
And it's on the back of my legs, no less. I mean really, could there be a worse place to have a sunburn?
Answer: I don't think so. 
Also, yesterday, Ty and I spent the afternoon watching The Two Towers and Return of The King. 
That's over 6 hours worth of LOTR. 
There is definitely a reason why we are siblings.

So mostly I wanted to blog today because I found the most awesome picture of myself and my mom, circa 2004.
Without further adieu....
Sorry mom, and know your eyes are all closed and stuff....
But really how great is this?
Let me explain. 
This is my first (of 4, might I add....) Josh Groban concert. Note my ecstatic face and the 5 Josh Groban buttons I am wearing. How was I not the coolest 13 year old ever?
Also note the braces. I had been to the orthodontist for the last time a few days prior
You know how you can request a color for your braces? Yeah well....
I requested ALL the colors.
So rad right?
Again, my coolness level was just off the charts. 
Obviously some things never change ;)

No comments:

Related posts

.