6.20.2011

things i loved about today

- M&D came home!!!!
Also we celebrated birthdays and fathers day tonight. LOVE.

- This:
Do you ever maybe say a choice word or two when you have to ride your bike up a super steep hill for about 5 minutes straight, all whilst baking in the 98 degree sun? 
No?
Me either.

- Playing intense games of Hawaiian GoFish as a family. 
Probably I can tell you the Hawaiian name for the Longnose Butterfly Fish, the Reef Trigger Fish AND  Titan Scorpion Fish. And if that's not nerdy enough......

- This song.


I mean, I only saw the movie once. But I'm a little obsessed with the soundtrack.
And the chord progression in this song is UNREAL.
What can I say?
James Horner is the man. 

  - Coconut lime body spray. My room may or my not be doused in the stuff. Whaterrrr, it's summer. 
And it's appropriate. 


Happy Monday.  

No comments:

Related posts

.