6.28.2011

provo-time, and the livin' is easy

Yes it's true.
I'm back in good old Provolone.
It's good to be home (ish) again, because Mesa was just WAY too hot for me to handle. 
Good thing my family will be up here next week. I miss them to pieces already.

Not much has gone on since my return Saturday night.
Sunday was crazy busy.
Jenny and I went on about 3 walks. 
Thank you, beautiful weather.
Yesterday I worked, donated blood, and sat outside with lovely friends for a few hours.
Also took cool artsy pictures.

Sarah isn't as mad as she looks, promise.
 


Also Jenny and I finally went grocery shopping last night. This is what our fridge looked like beforehand:
Haha pathetic.

Also, we have our first official intramural softball game tonight.
*Insert excitement*
It's seriously going to be so fun.

Basically this week is shaping up to be a good one. 
Thank you summer, for continuing to be good to me.

No comments:

Related posts

.