6.07.2011

probably i had more fun in high school than you

I honestly think I have the coolest friends in the whole world.
Wanna know one reason why?
I shall tell you.

I'm sure you remember when Heath Ledger died back in 2008. Terribly sad.
So sad in fact, that my friends and I decided that we needed to have a Heath Ledger Mourning Party.

You heard me. 

What does that entail, you ask?


- Heath Bar froyo from Golden Spoon
- Heath Bar toppings
- Heath movies, and only the best. 
(Aka. A Knight's Tale and 10 Things I Hate About You.)
 - A "black clothes only" dress code (unless you are Chase Pettyjohn. Then you are allowed to wear navy church pants from middle school)
- Framed pictures of Heath

Also maybe between movies, we went around and said our favorite memory with Heath.
Which may or may not have just been scenes from his films, but don't worry about it.

Needless to say, I'm pretty sure of these two things:
1. My senior year in high school was waaay too fun for it's own good.
2. My friends and I are 100% ridiculous, and 100% rad.

1 comment:

Kimber said...

i seriously NEVER got the notice about the black clothes, what the freak! And i TOTZ agree with the whole senior year thing. SO. MUCH. FUN. all we had were good memories, i swear. when does t.c.pettyjohn get home anyways?

Related posts

.