6.07.2011

yeah, I'm definitely one of those bloggers

Disclaimer: I am quite aware that this is my second post today.
Gaspers.
Just bear with me, because I am about to impart of something beautiful that you will most certainly appreciate. And if you don't, shame on you. Go shut your hand in a door or something.
Anyways.
Are you having a non-smiley day?
 Have you ever heard of the site 8 tracks?

Well here you go. The best mix ever. And the solution to your anger problems.
I mean Cake, Matt Costa and Noah and the Whale were among the first 3 songs.
What's not to adore??

Also remember how I saw Noah and the Whale last week?
Maybe this will jog your memory.
Not to be stupid buuttt..... fun fact: I am obsessed with  my eyebrows. On many different levels.




 Dear Charlie, you have an amazing jawline.

Hoorah for concerts, dapper British men and best friends.
Just some of the many reasons why summer is the best. 

1 comment:

Julie Button said...

I'm going to put it out there, I started stalking you about a week or so ago... I love your blog! You make me happy! You remind me to always have energy and excitement for life!

Related posts

.