6.09.2011

you can probably judge me for this.

Here's the thing.
I'm pretty sure everyone has their musical guilty pleasures.
Now, I'm not going to lie... Normally I pride myself in my excellent music taste. One of my many ridiculous faults.
Promise, I'm working on it.
But sometimes, I too succumb to the mind numbing trends, that also happen to be really soul-satisfying and just plain fun.
(A la Justin Bieber and probably anything else on the top ten most purchased songs on iTunes)
Well right now, I am in one of those modes.
Lets call it "Sk8r Boi" mode.
har har I'm so funny
What is "Sk8r Boi" mode, you ask?
Well my current favorite playlist includes the likes of:
-Sum 41
-Yellowcard
-All Time Low
-Anberlin

I do feel a little better about this selection because interspersed with song likes "Ocean Avenue" and "Fat Lip" are selections from Cage the Elephant, JEW, The Spill Canvas, 311, Weezer and Vampire Weekend.
So at least I'm not 100% a 7th grader wearing oversized vans right?? Only more like 50%.

In other news, I am going home tomorrow.
Need I say more?

No comments:

Related posts

.