7.11.2011

family-palooza and such

Sometimes (aka all the time) it bothers me when people apologize for not blogging. 
I mean, I know my life is interesting *insert sarcasm*, but I seriously doubt that you guys get THAT stressed when I don't blog for a week.
GASP!

So I'm not going to apologize. 
The end. 

So the fam was in town this week. And man alive, it was fun. I spent a few days up in Park City, enjoyed some rain, lots of time with the extended fam, and had a fun-filled (and sweat-drenched) time at Lagoon.
I love my family.
They are too adorable for their own good. 
 Don't mind my cheese ball smile. Apparently I'm one of those over-enthused ferris wheel riders.

 Lagoon day was the kind of day I wish I could bottle up and turn into a perfume or something.
 It was as perfect and summery as they come. 
Lots of sun. 
Family. 
Lemonade.
A little rainstorm.
BBQ food.
Amusement park rides.
Sunburn.
Fireworks.
BLISS.

P.S. wanna hear about the kick-ace week ahead of me?
Tomorrow: a.m. bike ride. FINALLY.
Wednesday: Mat Kearny and Owl City. My love affair with Adam Young is about to be taken to a whole new level.
Thursday: HARRYPOTTEROMGI'MGONNADIIIIEEEEEE
Friday: Harry Potter Party. Yes, it's going to be as epic as it sounds.
Saturday: Bridal Shower for bff Nicole. Out of control girl time. My favorite.

I'm out of breath just thinking about it all.
And those are just 5 more reasons (as if you need more!!!) why summer is the best thing on the planet.

1 comment:

Kimber and Casey said...

i miss and love you so much! wish i could be there doing these things this week with you! you always describe summer so perfectly :)

Related posts

.