7.05.2011

scenes from the weekend, via my phone

Sorry I am too lame to use an actual camera. 
Forgive me. 


Friday: free frozen yogurt, show for friends Kyle and Phil, fireworks, and Modern Family midnight marathon.
Saturday: hardest workout of my LIFE, trip to the pool, dinner with the fam (YES they are in Utah!!) and rooftop Stadium of Fire viewing. 
Sunday: Church with the fam, dinner and reunion with aunts, uncles, cousins, g-parents, and the likes
Monday: Quiet and lovely 4th of July afternoon with cousins in Morgan Utah (aka the most beautiful little town you will ever see. Above 2 pictures for deets). 
Also, I can't believe how adorable cousin Aleesha's little baby boy is! 
It's weekends like this that make me a very grateful woman.
 
And you know what else I am really grateful for today? 
Epiphanies.
Specifically the kind where you realize something about yourself. 
Like when you thought you made a terribly foolish mistake. 
But suddenly, you are given a broader perspective, like seeing things from a car verses seeing things from a plane. 
And then everything makes a little more sense. 
And not only are you filled with peace, but the future suddenly looks brighter too. 
Yeah, I'm really thankful for that. 

No comments:

Related posts

.