7.13.2011

postcards from far away

Dear Adam Young,
I have to admit that the last time I saw you in concert, I was a little weirded out.
I adore you.
But I was weirded out nontheless. 
Well here I am 2 years later, and I'm ready to see you again tonight. 
Don't disappoint me.

Dear Harry, Ron, Hermione, and every other bad-ace HP character from my childhood,
I'll see you tomorrow. 
Most epic night of my life? 
PROBABLY
So dapper. ILU bbyz!!!!

Dear bff, 
We will be reunited in 2 weeks. Kill me with joy. 

Dear Arizona, 
I really miss my hot early morning workouts with you. 
What I wouldn't do to ride my bike through the desert right now.....

Dear pool at 24hourfitness, 
I hope you are enjoying my frequent visits. Because I'm sort of addicted right now.
All I want to do is smell like chlorine, all the time. 
Is that too much to ask?!

Dear sleep, 
I'm not going to be seeing much of you until Saturday night. 
I hope you can forgive me.
Also, pretty sure my nickname until then is going to be "walking dead".
Awesome. 

1 comment:

Ben Smith said...

Dear Cousin Brooke,

Don't forget my reception on Saturday!

-Ben

Related posts

.