7.21.2011

so I guess this is a weekly thing now

Dear new running shoes,
Probably I should adopt Jenny's habit and buy new running shoes 6 times a year instead of just one.
Because I am obsessed with you!
(And just for the record, these are the best running shoes I have ever had. Srsly.)

Dear Modern Family,
You have had me endlessly entertained over the last 3 weeks. And now I am left waiting for season 3 to start. I don't think I can handle aka I'm just going to watch season 1 and 2 again. 
p.s. Phil, you are my fav :)

Dear hair,
I am this close to chopping you all off....... must..... show...... self...... control......

Dear people I work with, 
You guys are so fantastic. How did I get so lucky?

Dear school/fall semester,
I can't believe I am admitting this, but I am getting kind of excited for you. There is something magical about fall in Provo. And even the thought of school is a little enticing.
I'm sure I will be eating my words later, but until then, I will continue to get a little more excited every day.

Happy Thursday.

2 comments:

Kimber said...

Dear Brooke,
First, thanks for the office love :) right back at you. Second, I FULLY support you chopping off your hair! As beautiful as it is, you could totally rock the short look! Finally, I am so stoked that I'm writing you a love note, not a comment :) will you show me how to make my blog say that??

Love, Kimber

P.S. Love your skirt today!

Ashley Bagley Nielson said...

We just started watching modern family and we're in love!!! Hahah Phil!

Related posts

.