7.22.2011

five senses friday

Seeing: The usual slew of EFY kids. And lots of sun. Both of which make me undeniably happy. You know what else makes me happy? (Or WOULD, if I were actually participating....)The fact that the Fleet Foxes are in Utah tonight. Performing an outdoor concert.
It's too bad they don't accept limbs or kisses as a form of payment instead of actual tickets....
 
Tasting: (Or rather anticipating the taste of) Friday night shave ice! Or frozen yogurt! Or any other frozen treat! Yay summer! And apparently exclamation points!!
Listening: Earth, Wind and Fire. Who's NOT trying to start their weekend with a little soul? That's the real question here. And the answer should be no one. 
Because lets be real, this song is the BEST.


Smelling: The brilliance of Marc Jacobs. 
Bless that man, and his wonderful fragrance line. 

Feeling: Very tired and sore from this week's workouts. 
How are my hamstrings still crying from a weight class on MONDAY
You tell me. 
Because no amount of Tylenol has brought me relief.

So there you have it. 
Another boring list that probably only I care about. 
But who cares because only God can judge me. 

No comments:

Related posts

.