7.18.2011

viva la monday, and hey-oh to a boring week. thankfully.

First, I just need to apologize for the melodrama-saturated post about Harry Potter. 
Obviously I need to learn my limits when it comes to venting about my passions. 
I'm working on it.

Second, this weekend was great. And here is why. 
Friday night, Harry Potter party.
(Although, as much as I loved throwing a tribute to my favorite fictional character, I don't think I will be doing something like that again for a while. 
First, we made way too much food. 
Second, we spent way too long shopping, decorating, cooking, etc. 
And I'm just not all about making 50 cupcakes and using my grocery money to buy 6 liters of cream soda.)
Next time, I will just read the book or something.

Saturday, I slept in for DAYS. 
I forgot how much I love that. 
Oh wait. 
No I didn't. 
Because I remember that every morning when my alarm rings at 6:30.
Anyways. 
Then Saturday night was my bff's bridal shower. 
I love that girl so much, and I'm freaking pumped to be at her wedding in.....
19 DAYS WAAAAAHHHHH!
Also, how adorbs is this little room? Courtesy of The Chocolate.

Then yesterday, I was a recluse. 
Took a 2 hour nap. 
BOMB.
Spent 2 more hours on the phone with my mom.
MORE BOMB.
(Obviously I am going through family withdrawals...)
And watched the Parent Trap.
How 5th grade of me, right?

And now here we are. At the beginning of what is thankfully going to be a very uneventful week. 
Basically all I plan on doing is a lot of cooking, biking, running and swimming. 
And probably Modern Family watching.
Simple pleasures, right?

No comments:

Related posts

.