8.26.2011

So long, so long

Just channeling my inner Dashboard-Emo-Ican'tbelievesummerisover self today. 
OBVIOUSLY.
But seriously, senior year of college, starting Monday?!
Mind=blown.

But I'm grateful. 
So so grateful. 
I have had great learning experiences this summer. I have learned a lot about patience. About love. About the importance of family. About the blessing of close friendships. About service. About the aesthetically pleasing nature of sunshine and green trees. About my love for the swim/bike/run. About the hilarity of Modern Family, the awesome-ness of Park City outlets, the blessing of happy songs, the beauty of summer rainstorms, the bliss in Saturday afternoon pool-time, and the joy behind Sonic's happy hour.
Yes, this is my cup holder filled with Sonic straw wrappers. 
NO SHAME.

It's been a good 4 months. 
And although I am reluctant to say goodbye to the lessened responsibility and beautiful weather, fall semester is looking mighty good. 
SO BRING IT.

No comments:

Related posts

.