9.01.2011

skull

Did you ever see that Winne the Pooh movie where Christopher Robbin goes off to school? 
But then none of the gang knows what that is, so they begin calling it "skull" instead of school?

No?

Well you are missing out.
Also, I am starting to empathize with the Hundred Acre Wood gang, and I may just start calling school "skull" instead.
It's only been 4 days and that's already how it feels?!
I better brace myself for a looooonnnnnnngggggggg semester. 
Kidding.
Kind of. 

So yeah this week has been a little out of control. And by Tuesday night, I was really feeling the stress. 
So were my tear ducts. 
You get my drift. 
Thankfully, the Lord was mindful of my needs, as always, and sent a tender mercy my way last night.
Who knew that a 3 hour long church meeting could lift my spirits so much? It was just such a nice reminder that I am surrounded by the most fantastic people.
I go to a bomb university. 
I am getting a great education. 
I live in a beautiful place. 
And a lot of people really love me. 
So yeah maybe things will be stressful. 
But you just gotta keep it all in perspective, ya know?

In other news, I am on the biggest Mat Kearny kick right now. I hate to be one of those people....you know.... who are all "I totally loved him before he was on the radio"...... 
But seriously.
I TOTALLY LOVED HIM BEFORE HE WAS ON THE RADIO. 
Also, his new album is so so so SO good. And so is his Pandora station. It suits this time of year/life very nicely. Exhibit A.



Happy Thursday all!

1 comment:

Kimber said...

woman! you can'y be stressed this early in the school year! call me up when you're dying and i will make you some wicked cinnamon rolls with your name on them

Related posts

.