9.07.2011

that feeling when you don't want to blog

And then I'm all:
"I feel obligated! MY READERS NEED ME!!!!"
So then I do it. 
Aka my current circumstance.
Aka here I am.

So here's the business on life right now. 
It's crazy, but really good. 
It feels so weird to be back in school... I am amazed at how quickly last year wen, or rather flew, by.
Remembering all my classes from last fall, the various weekend activities, rendezvous with friends, it all feels like yesterday! I need to give Father Time a call and ask him to slow things down because this is ridiculous!
But really things are good.
School is going to be hard, but good.
Roommates are good.
Church is good.
Health is good.
Boy is good.
(BOYSAYWHAAA??)
Life is just really good.
That word is so boring, but so incandescently perfect for how I feel about everything.
Just peaceful.
And.... well... GOOD.
There is something so refreshing about this time of year.
When you can smell the change in the weather, the nights get colder, the sun sets sooner, the leaves are threatening to change color, and there are just a whole lot of changes going on. It's such a nice familiar season, and I'm really happy that fall is almost here.

In other news, I did a triathlon this weekend.
Oh wait, no I didn't.
Because my Cannondale decided to go all pancake on me, and I got a flat tire about 10 miles into the bike portion. And then I couldn't finish the race.
*Queue angered tearing out of hair*
Needless to say, I was pretty frustrated. And as such, I have attacked my half marathon training with much-needed vigor. It feels great. And I'm pretty sure I won't have to be worried about my bike wigging out on that race, which is always a plus.
Wanna see some pictures of my cool half race? Ok!

Fun fact: that drink I am holding is the best pre-workout supplement OF YOUR LIFE. And it smells horrible.
Funner fact: Jenny, Abby and I have matching running shoes. Asics Gel Blur33 hollah!

So basically that's it. 
I'm a happy girl with a happy life.
The end.

1 comment:

amicus blogiae said...

why hello thur.

i decided to amp up my usual level of friend stalking to check out your blog. hope you don't mind. ;)

it's good to hear that your life is good.

props for even being brave enough to try a triathlon, though that's a bummer about your bike.

Related posts

.