1.10.2012

reasons why 2012 is going to rockmysocksoff

1. FINALLY apply for the Advertising program at BYU and FINALLY (*hopefully*) get accepted!
It's a good thing I like the Brimhall building!

2. *Hopefully* spend the summer selling pest control/dish/security/girl scout cookies...(I kid, I kid....)
with our cute friends Kimber and Casey Cutler before they ditch Provo and head to dental school.
What a great last hurrah, right?

3. *Hopefully* spend the fall living in D.C. where Christian will *hopefully* be working as an intern for the state department, congressmen, etc. And I will be working, schooling, and loving the life as a frequent museum-gawker and wifey.

4. *Hopefully* Thanksgiving or Christmas vacation in Florida with the Carter clan.
I will forever be grateful that our families live in warm places!

5. And finally....See this cute couple?
Yeah. 
We're getting married.
On April 27th.
For FOREVER!
Not like I'm counting down, but that's only 108 days away.
EEEP!

So aside from knowing FOR SURE that we are tying the knot 
(as marriage is generally a good thing to be sure about....) 
2012 is looking like a year of unknown hopefuls....
Here's to it all working out!
(Hopefully!)

1 comment:

Kimber said...

you two are so freaking cute together, I just love it! I didn't know about DC in the fall!!! That'd be so crazy!!! I swear, we're going to be just about finishing dental school and you guys will be finishing at BYU if you continue your current education pace, but eh, who cares? LIve it up while you can!! (and then have babies asap so i'm not the only one with babies...just sayin...)

Related posts

.