1.09.2012

week update....

- Started winter semester 2012, aka part-time schooling
(gotta save up the dollars for married life, ya heard?)

- Started new job with cousins Micah and cute wife Katheryn. 
I'm really super excited to spend more time with them!

- Made pizza and saw "We Bought a Zoo" with the fiance.
What did I like about the movie?
I think the question should be what DIDN'T I like about the movie?
It was seriously adorbs.

- Dinner at Diego's, hockey game, and trip to Khol's and Walmart.
Guess who I went with.
Oh right.
MY FIANCE.
I will probably get sick of saying that at some point, but for now.... it's great.
And so is he.
(You should probably go grab a napkin to wipe up that sap... it's pretty thick in here... )

Also, we are making our final trip before the wedding down to Mesa this weekend.
Poor Christian spent the entirety of Christmas break working his tail off, so we are taking a little needed R&R, and enjoying the three day weekend with the fam.

See you on the flip (and warm and sunny) side!

No comments:

Related posts

.