5.23.2012

serious beef

So I was looking through our engagement pictures (again) last week....
And admittedly laughing my head off at a few of them.

Here's the thing about Christian and I.
We are not serious people. 
And we are not quiet people.
So asking us to pose for serious pictures is like asking a walrus, pregnant with triplets, to fit into a tutu and then perform nightly with the Russian ballet.
It ain't gunna look natural, and it ain't gunna happen!

I appreciate looking at serious pictures, I really do.
First, all photographers need a good stock of  photos with serious-faced people. Got it.
And some couples pull them off BEAUTIFULLY.
We, however, do NOT. 
And here is proof.




And finally....


I hate serious pictures.
I mean, I love them but I hate them.
At least we have some good laughing material now, right?

And to make up for these pictures, as well as for crapping on them...I give you...
A FEW REALLY ADORABLE ENGAGEMENT PICTURES!




THE END!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

your comments made me laugh and spit out my smoothie. plus i was thinking about our awesome serious picture at graduation, so so so funny.

Related posts

.