7.24.2012

hi-ho!

That's right, that's the song currently stuck in my head.
You know, the one from Snow White?

Probably that's because we have watched 12 episodes of "Once Upon A Time" in the last 2 days.
In case you can't infer enough, I am still sick and we have a Hulu Plus trial we are trying to make the most of.

*Also, if you have any sort of liking for fantasy, the show Lost, and things that make you think-slash-are addicting, then this is the show for you. SRSLY. *

So seeing as how yes, I am still under the weather, there is not much to say about our weekend.
Only that by the time I showered, fixed dinner, and headed out on my date with my sweet husband on Saturday night, I was way too tired to handle life. 
So we returned our movie tickets, came home, and I'm pretty sure we just went to bed after that.

Also, today when Christian got home from work, he just plopped down on the couch with me, and moments later this was the scene I was greeted with.


First: Adorable right? In case I haven't gushed very much lately, I like this guy.
Second: I will never understand how he can fall asleep so quickly. 
Seriously, he has a REM cycle that begins in approximately 30 seconds.
Third: When he woke up, he had drooled all over my bathrobe. 

And you thought things couldn't get any more presh around here....





2 comments:

Nicole said...

once upon a time is the best. i'm proud of your obsessive watching. what did we do when we were sick before netflix and hulu?

feel better girl! i love you!

mrs. dtf said...

found you through my blog stats and i'm so glad i did! first of all, i am honored to be on your stalking list and secondly, i will still deny it to most anyone, but i just watched the whole first season of once upon a time and it is so interesting!

Related posts

.