8.03.2012

i don't really have anything interesting to say...

.... So, sorry in advance. 
Basically here is what's been going on for the last week or so.

1. I still haven't been able to kick being sick
(obviously my rhyming habit is OUTTA CONTROL too)
Yesterday I went to the doctor, and I guess I have a kidney infection. 
That will be confirmed on Monday, but let me just tell you it is 0% fun, and 100% stupid.
*EXCEPT: Christian has decided that he wanted to watch all the Harry Potter movies with me during my down time. Just when I thought I couldn't love him any more...... no but really.....*

2. We got to spend last weekend with my family again, and this time we met the Carter side halfway down the coast, and had a big extended family reunion party at the beach.
We played bocce ball, collected about 20 pounds of sea shells, and just had an all around great time
(despite the 125 mosquito bites we contracted. Who knew they would be a problem at the beach?!)


Also here is a tip.
As awesome as it is to get your tan on when you go to the beach
(GUILTY!)
It is SO MUCH BETTER to go at like 3 in the afternoon and stay until the sun goes down.
*blisssigh*

And last but not least, Christian and I will be moving to Washington D.C. in approximately 20 days.
First, you can expect far more exciting posts starting around that time.
I know I know...... hang onto the edge of your seat folks, lest the anticipation kill you....

And second, I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ARE GOING TO LIVE IN DC FOR 3 MONTHS EEEEEP!

And that is all. 

No comments:

Related posts

.