8.04.2012

beauty product win

Here's a little secret about myself...
I am marginally obsessed with beauty products.

For years now,  I have been on the hunt for the best shampoo, hairspray, facewash, nail polish, makeup primer, mascara, lipstick, self tanner, perfume...
Basically anything and everything you can spend money on to make yourself feel better about life.
And worse about your bank account, but that's a different matter entirely.

And although I haven't struck gold on all of these yet
(I'm still stuck on the mascara for some reason....)

I have found a lot of products that work great. 
And seeing as how I am the citizen of the year, I'm about to share some of these with you!
Hold the applause, I'll be here all week.

First, I give you:
Best volumizer 
(especially for thin or fine hair)
Toss up between Aquage uplifting foam and Bumble & Bumble thickening spray.




















Both have proven great for several reasons. I can absolutely feel added volume to my hair from both products.
Aquage gives a lot of texture, which at first I didn't like because it made my hair felt dirty. But after using it several times, I was able to use that to my advantage. It made styling SO MUCH easier, and it lasted all day.

Bumble and Bumble is nice because it doesn't feel quite as heavy as Aquage does. The only downside is that is doesn't give you as much texture, which makes styling a little harder than when I used Aquage.
Both products are GREAT, it just depends on what you are looking for and how "naturally thickened" you want your hair to feel.

Now before you choke on the price of these products, I just have to say that you CAN use them sparingly enough that they last forever and still do the job. Like, I have had my bottle of B&B for a year now.

And for all you thick haired ladies out there..... take your smirk somewhere else because A) I'm so jealous of you and B) you are saving money all over the place because this stuff is priccceeeeyyyy.

But it 's so worth it, seriously.

Now if you would excuse me, I have to take this phone call from Allure magazine....
They said something about a job as assistant beauty editor??

And while I'm at it, I'm gonna wipe this sarcasm up off the floor because it is just DRIPPIN in here!

No comments:

Related posts

.