8.09.2012

hidden talents of the Carters

Since you are obviously bored
(i know i'm funny, but i'm not THAT funny....)

I'm going to share some things that you probably don't know about Christian and I.

Christian is a supreme beat-boxer. 
Apparently he spent his entire childhood honing his rhythm skills
(READ: he would beat box ALL. THE. TIME. Like, at the dinner table kind of allthetime. Oh I'm excited to have crazy children with this man)

Anyways, he is seriously good at it. 
This morning while he was getting ready and I was taking a bath, I made him practice for me.
Little does he know, I'm just preparing him so that the next time there is a ward talent show, he is prepared.
Mwahahaha.

and now for my hidden talent.
I am a master at guessing the time.
Honestly, I am never more than a minute or two off. 
This summer as a camp counselor, it was my favorite to blow the kids away with this talent on a daily basis. 
In fact, we turned it into a game. My rules were as follows:

1. Whoever guesses closest to the correct time is the most awesome
(a title that every kid was pretty anxious to achieve.)

Unfortunately for them, I can't control my skills and I dominated them every time but one.
I still can't talk about it. 


And there you have it. 
Just when you thought we couldn't get any cooler.....
Well, you were right. 
We actually can't. 

No comments:

Related posts

.