8.15.2012

because sometimes being happy is hard

I'm down in coral springs for the week visiting my family.
Sad... because our time here in Florida is almost done, and husband is not with me until Friday.
I miss hugging that man.

But also wonderful because I love being with people whose blood runs through my veins. 
Who I can take retarded photo booth pictures with, and eat out with, and shop with, and countrymusicsingalong with, and just be Brooke with
It's the best.

So basically now that summer is over, I'm just going to be real and admit that these last few months have been SO HARD. For a lot of reasons.
I'm totally cool with rough situations and big changes.
But I have learned that I don't deal well with a million of them at once.

Another thing I have learned is that sometimes its really hard to be happy. 
Even when you have a good life and a sweet husband and allotherthingsthataresupposedtomakeyouhappy.

So I was REALLY glad when I came across this article tonight.  
Sometimes you just need a little reminder to seek out the little rays of sunshine.
And even when you can't control everything around you, you CAN control these things.
I hope it sticks with you as much as it did me.

No comments:

Related posts

.