8.22.2012

the moment we've been waiting for

So basically after a YEAR of planning, we are moving to Washington D.C....
TOMORROW.

I feel like a deer in headlights, thrilled, but also slightly terrified.
(Mostly because the people who I am working for in the fall keep telling me how ghetto everything outside of Georgetown is and I can't help but wonder if I will legitimately have to use my mace on someone before December. But anyways....)

We've been shopping for clothes for Christian's internship like it's our job
Check out this handsome bloke!

And today we are going to buy a bike rack so we can haul our transportation up north with us and peddle around D.C. like we own that place.

Also, this weekend while I was in Coral Springs, I got to spend Thursday-Saturday helping at the stake youth conference. (Which was seriously a BLAST, by the way)

5 hours of sleep and 3 trips to the store later, I was feeling a little loopy, so a break in the mother's room was much needed. 
And seeing as how my husband hadn't  laid eyes on my face in 4 days, I decided to make his life a little better by sending him these pictures. 




A texting war of "who can make the weirdest faces" ensued.
(Don't tell him, but I'm pretty sure I won.)

And now that I've assaulted you with WAY too many sides of my personality....
THE END.

P.S. Wish us luck this weekend. 
Hopefully the next time you hear from me, we will be settled in the Barlow Center, and loving life at our dream jobs of "nanny" and "intern at the Federal Judicial Center"....
 and not remembered as "knifing victims that died on L street".

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I'm so excited for you! Please call me and tell me all of the details. I can't wait to hear all about it!

P.S. I think I have a few pictures of you that can top those you posted here...cleeeejesssshh!!

Related posts

.