10.04.2012

they say it's your birthday

When I was in high school
(And maybe a few years into college as well.... but anyways...)
I was way into having a birthday countdown for myself.

Not because I love my birthday, but the anticipation is my favorite!
(Plus Halloween is the day before, which is also mega fun.)

And seeing as how it is now October, well, probably I need to have a birthday wish list. 
(Dear anyone: feel free to send any of the following my way!
Except maybe not the $125 JCrew bracelet.
A girl can dream amiright?)



Asos watch, Vera Wang perfume, JCrew bracelet, Target boots (both), and H&M bag.

Also I must acknowledge that Christian bought me a hot pair of pants from the GAP a few weeks ago,
(not to be confused with hotpants. Ew. Immodest.)
which he so kindly gifted me a month early.
This was awesome for a few reasons.
First, I really wanted those pants. Like, REEEAAALLLY.
Second, well.... I just like really really wanted them.
Basically he's an angel. 

1 comment:

Lana said...

I definitely read hotpants. I had to reread that sentence a couple times before I continued on and you explained.

Related posts

.