11.14.2012

beauty product win #2

I don't know if I am the only woman in the world with greasy eyelids...
(Try not to barf as you read that. 
Also try not to picture me with bacon grease dripping from my lashes...)

But for the LONGEST TIME I hated wearing eyeshadow because it would be completely gone by the end of the day, or completely smeared into my eyelid creases.
 Blerg I hate that so much! 

Then one day about 5 years ago, I came across the gem from Sephora, and it changed my make up wearing routine forever.

I give you Urban Decay's shadow priming potion!
(Cue magical music)



GUYS.
It's unreal how unreal this stuff is.

You've probably heard of it already, but I'm here to be your personal witness that the stuff works miracles, and it's totally worth the 20 bucks.

So head on over to your nearest Sephora, buy a bottle, and prepare to party until 2 am...

Because that's how long you will look amazing, courtesy of this stuff!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

didn't we discover this together? with that unreal mascara? my eyes have never been the same.

Kimber said...

woman, do you have a basket of reject beauty items? because if you do you can pass them to me and i'll think they're like gold since i pretty much never buy beauty items...just saying :)

Related posts

.