11.15.2012

little love letters

Dear Imagine Dragons,
I really can't stop listening to you.
If you're looking for a power song to add to your workout playlist, listen to Radioactive.
SO. GOOD.

Dear gym,
It's great to be seeing more of you lately.
I would hate to publicly admit how long I avoided you since coming to DC...
*cough the whole time we've been here cough*
and speaking of the gym...

Dear N.O.xplode,
You make my workouts so much more bearable!
Sad to say, but I'm probably addicted.

Dear Christian,
Every day, you teach me something new about being an awesome person.
I love you so much for that.

Dear Roti,
Why has it taken us 3 months to discover your Mediterranean goodness?!
No worries, we made up for it by 2 visits in 2 days.
We love falafel!!!

Dear blogging world and crazy bloggers,
Sometimes, you make me want to stab forks in my eyes.
And that's all I'm going to say, before something comes out that I regret.

Dear hand and wrist and everything inside,
You are sincerely killing me, like every day.
I'm about ready to perform carpal tunnel surgery myself.
(Has anyone else ever had this problem?! Aka sympathy please?!
And Abby, I would love any advice you have to give me!)

Dear Thanksgiving,
I had literally NO idea that you were next week, until a few days ago.
My whole world has been turned upside down,
and now I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL NEXT THURSDAY!!

The end.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Yeah! I love that I was mentioned in your blog! Did you go to the doctor? Usually you can buy a brace that keeps your wrist straight while you sleep and type and what not. It is supposed to help with the pain. But, you should go to the doctor first!

Chantel said...

I love this!! I love you! I love replying to your email :) You make me so happy.

Related posts

.