1.28.2013

life-changer. no but really.

It's late, and I really should go to bed considering the horrendous headache I've had all day.

BUT.

Here I sit. 
Blogging.
Eating chocolate chips. 
Aaaaaand contemplating my future. 
YOLO!

Some of you know that I recently applied to the advertising program at BYU.
In short, it's taken me 3 years to fiiinnnnaaoaalllllyyyyy get to this point.
I am done with my generals AND my minor after this semester. 
So this is like.... a MEGA deal for me. 
I really really really want to get into this program. 
And if I don't?
Well let's just say I will need more than the 1 bag of chocolate chips currently sitting in our pantry. 
Also, it might be slightly embarassing that I'm about to share this video.
But whatevs. 
Christian and I spent SO much time on the thing, and I'm quite proud of it.
Hideous top knot, exercise clothes, and all.
So here you go.
One of the three parts to my advertising application. 

And yes, we filmed this in every state as we drove across the country 3 weeks ago.
LIKE A BOSS. 

2 comments:

Aleesha Burke said...

Love It! I hope you get in too!!!

Kimber said...

gahaha oh brookie :) that's awesome girl!

Related posts

.