1.24.2013

this is beyond rich

In case you didn't know...
I have had a profuse obsession with Josh Groban for the last 11 years of my life.
His 6th album comes out in 12 days. 
And I'm stoked out of my mind.
Almost as stoked as I was at my first JG concert. 
Minus the braces.

In honor of the new album, I am going to share with you a journal entry from those early years.
12 year old Brooke and her new found love.
And I mean.... LOVE.

Y'welcome.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
December 21, 2002

Dear Diary,
       Holy crap!!! I am in love!! N/J! I am seriously in love. (The "o" is actually a heart in the journal. way to go 12 year old Brooke!) W/ who? Josh Groban. Don't be 2 surprised if you don't know him. He just a blossoming young musician. He's also got the most incredible (seriously) voice I have EVER heard. It's absolutely chilling and magnifecant. I think he's really handsome too. My friends would probably think I'm so weird because his music and looks are pretty different from what they're used to (didn't know I had such disdain for my lower class friends). There are only 4 songs on the c.d. that are in English. The rest are in Italian. And there absolutely beautiful. Josh grew up in L.A., and still lives there and I SWEAR if I have to walk there, I will meet him someday. There's going to be a concert of his on Christmas eve and I'm SOOOOO watching it. I wish I knew him!!!! That'd be so excellent! My mom and dad think it's funny (frowny face). It's not! I'm in love (again, with the "o" heart....), for pete's sake!!!!  I wish I could be like, 20, or somethin'. He's 21, you know. Great marriage (sp?) age, except he's not LDS (SUCKS!), so he did not go on a mission (but that's the ONLY reason why we're bumed he's not LDS amiright?!). The chances of me meeting him, let alone marrying him are very slim. But, you know, if you can dream it, you can do it! Oh! I'm listening to his cd right now!!!!! I love (heart) it!!!!!!!!!!!! (heart heart smiley smiley). Josh, if you're out there (which you are), I love (heart) you!!!!!! Be my hubby!!!! Pleeeeze!!!!!

Anyway, I'm so lovesick, and the best song is on now. BYE!!!!

love always,
Brooke


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I should add that it was from this point on that I signed my journal GROBANGURL. I know.)

So basically I think I need to do a series of posts in which I divulge more of the details of my obsession, because let's be real...... this shiz is just WAY too funny not to share. 
Here's just a glimpse at what you have to look forward to:

- The time I kissed one of his pictures so much, his face smeared.

- The time I wore a locket with his picture in it for like a solid year before I wore it in the shower at girls camp, and I was so sad it smeared ANOTHER picture, and my friends found out and judged me.

- The time I was in HIS FREAKING CONCERT DVD!

And before I overwhelm you anymore with my awesomeness, 
THE END. 

3 comments:

Julie Button said...

This is why I blog stalk you!! I'm just glad I know you so I don't have to feel awkward knowing things about you! Seriously you did have better taste than the rest of us.
I think you let my mom borrow one of his CDs probably that one and I was so confused why you thought it was good because you couldn't understand anything :)

Nicole said...

This just made me so happy because you know how much I love 12 year old brooke's journal.
I laughed so much when I was reading this, grobangurl.
I totally remember your sketches of Josh Groban, remember when I thought you had drawn a picture of Jesus?

Anonymous said...

Я тоже, будто и многие, разочаровалась в своем муже. Отношения разладились спустя 3 месяца после свадьбы: я ждала ребенка (была для 6 месяце), когда узнала, который у моего мужа есть другая девушка. После этого с угрозой выкидыша попала в больницу. Популярность Богу - все обошлось. Однако если лежала в больнице, узнала, что у мужа опять довольно ребенок через этой девушки. Теперь вечер он сказал, что лучшего выхода, чем развод, из этой всей ситуации он не видит. Якобы войти в нормальное русло и благоденствовать дальше?.. [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-zabora.html]амурский строительный портал 2012[/url]

Related posts

.