1.23.2013

this is a post about the bachelor. sorry, not sorry

It's that time of year agaaaaaiin!
And I love/hate to say it, but I'm so hooked.
Sean is such a doll.
Serious

Mostly I'm posting because I just had to share this hilarious tidbit from this week's episode. 
As much as Christian pretends he hates the show, I think he secretly enjoys it because he always ends up watching some part of it with me. 
(It's a win, win. We get to make fun of it together, AND have some quality time!
The Bachelor is quality right?)

Anyways, this week when the last two girls left, this was what he had to say about them:

"She looks like she should work for Nascar, 
Taryn

and she looks like she should be on a womens soccer team for the rest of her life"
Kristy

I was DYING

Touche my love. 
Looks like I found my new favorite Bachelor commentator. 

1 comment:

Julie Button said...

Tv counts as quality time, especially when there is good commentary involved!

Related posts

.