1.20.2013

happiness is....

- Having a three day weekend. 
How sad is that I am already over school and work and real life?
Christmas break was waaaay too good to me.

- A sweet husband who says:
"I'm so excited for my cute, wonderful girl to have her Kitchenaid!"
(Seriously, you can swoon with me too)

- FINALLY applied to the advertising program?!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!
Seriously. I just can't.... these three weeks will not go by fast enough. 
Also, you better be excited for me to share my video application with you. 
It's mint. 

- Meeting new friends.
(That's all you Chantel!)
 I have been desperate for girl time lately, and it's so awesome to be back in Utah where so many of my homegirls are!

- These pictures from Christmas break. 
We went on a cruise to Aruba and Curacao. 
And MY WORD it was a blast. 











And boy do I need that beautiful Caribbean weather right about now....

- Going to the gym with Christian.
Call me a meat head, but working out with my bestest friend and lover is like SERIOUSLY fun.
(Also, I'm really hoping that one day I will be able to convince him to join me in Zumba.
A girl can dream right?!)


Anyways, happy Sunday all. 
At the rate I'm going, it will probably be another two weeks before I post again so....
I would say "stay tuned" but I'm guessing you probably don't have THAT long of an attention span.
Whoever "YOU" are ha.

No comments:

Related posts

.