2.11.2013

beauty product win #3

 I have nothing to blog about today, but I'm feeling the itch to write SOMETHING.
(Mostly because everyone in the whole world is making me so irritated, so I need to just do a brain dump. Also, it's Monday. So my brain is naturally moving a little slower. Amiright?!)

Anyways, in light of that, I'm going to write about hairspray. 
How's that for surface level and stimulating?!

First, I must acknowledge that I know I'm no certified beauty professional.
HOWEVER.
I have spent lots of years and lots of moneys tracking down some awesome products, which is why I feel the need to share. Because I love this kind of stuff.

Hairspray is my absolute must-have beauty product.
And none of that wimpy $4 stuff.

(side story: My hairspray bottle broke while we were on our honeymoon last year.
Since we were a little strapped for cash, we decided to skimp and buy cheaper hairspray than I normally do.
Which I was totally happy about at first. 
It only took me about 1 day of hair-doing to be rather unhappy about it.
Let's just say after a month of constantly crappy hair days, and I was SO DONE with that shiz.
Guess I'm a hairspray snob.
Whattareyagonnado?)

Anyways, I have found two brands of hairspray that work really well for my fine, thin hair.
First up,
Kenra Volume Spray.

This stuff works really well, tons of hold but not a ton of residue.
It also smells great!
The only downside is that it costs over 20 bucks, which is why I stick with.....




Big Sexy Hair.
It still isn't super cheap, but I can usually find it for about 16 bucks at Walmart.
I like this stuff better because it has a little more hold, which I prefer for my hair.
It's also a lot easier to find than the Kenra, which is a plus if you are traveling the nation for 9 straight months and don't have access to but a CVS.
Hypothetically speaking of course. 

Anyways,
now that you have indulged in my mindless post about hair product...

THE END.

No comments:

Related posts

.