3.21.2013

little love letters

Dear puppies all over the world, 
I just really want one of you. 
Specifically of the bulldog orientation. 
Maybe the rent-a-puppy place is the next best thing??
(This is absolutely a real thing, started by a girl at BYU.
Anyone tried it?
Thoughts?
Or better yet.... 
Anyone have a puppy they wanna give me?!)

Dear fireplace,
You are either one hundred million degrees or you don't work at all. 
Come on, let's meet in the middle shall we?

Dear immune system,
DIE. DIE. DIE
(Actually, I feel like that's what you have been saying to me that past few days)
I thought I got lucky when Christian was sick a few weeks ago... 
But noooo. You were hustlin' me. 
And now here I am, home from work and school, blogging. 
Thanks a whole ton, ya rude.

Dear JT album, 
You are just so good. 
Like, so so so good. 
And this non-curly hair look you've got going on now?
I don't know how you do it, but mama likey!

Dear Felicity, 
Just when I thought my emotions couldn't get more outta control, 
you walzted back into my world this morning. 
One 20-minute-sob-fest and an episode later, I remember why I love you so much.   

Dear Christian, 
Oh you darling man. You never cease to amaze me. 
Just when I thought you couldn't be more kind, you spent 45 minutes doing the dishes last night. 
And just when I thought you couldn't get more romantical, you rubbed and rubbed my feet before bed . 
And just when I thought you couldn't get more smart, you go and blow my mind in basically every conversation we have. 
And just when I thought I couldn't fall more in love with you, I DID
You are my absolute most favorite person ever. 
And I love you to the moon and back!

Dear sapfest that this blog post has suddenly become, 
It's time to STOP before things get outta control.
Peace.
Out. 

2 comments:

Jared + Carly Reid said...

Hahahahaha you are so funny

Chantel said...

Haha, love this!

Related posts

.