3.15.2013

muh favs

Let's talk about the 80's.
So bad, they were good, amiright?
Last night I was just perusing my favorite songs on Youtube.
And GUYS

I found some serious gems.
Like high-waisted-wrangler, too-much-chest-hair, how-much-aqua-net-is-he-wearing, why-don't-we-use-laser-noises-in-music-anymore, GEMS. 

And I'm about to share some of them with you, and all their grossly awesome 80's glory.
Y'WELCOME.
Pour Some Sugar on Me- Def Leppard

Just A Friend- Biz Markie

Poison- Talk ... To Me
(Please forgive the slight unsavoriness, and pay attention to THE HAIR.
OH THAT HAIR!!)
Also, will Bret Michaels ever quit that bandana?
I'm thinking...... no.

Africa- Toto

AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE,
(WHICH YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY WATCH ALL THE WAY THROUGH BECAUSE THERE IS A LOT OF DENIM.
ALSO, EAGLES.)
Michael Bolton- Said I Loved You

Aaaaaand now your day is complete.
Happy Friday peeps. 

1 comment:

Nicole said...

AHHH I forgot about the Just a Friend song! Now that is going to be stuck in my head all day forever and ever.

P.S. Talk dirty to me will always be our anthem.

Related posts

.