3.14.2013

thankful

Despite my anxious feelings at the beginning of the week, I've been feeling pretty happy and peaceful the last few days. I figured it's all about noticing the little things I have to be grateful for, so here you go:

1. This gorgeous weather!
It's so refreshing to feel a spring breeze and the warm sun. Even the air smells different. 
It's giving me great feelings about the impending summer, and it's wonderful!

2. A sweet husband.
One who makes me lunch. 
Who is just as eager to watch the Bachelor as I am. 
Who makes me think about things in an entirely different way. 
Who enjoys going to the gym with me. 
And who loves me better than anyone else can.
(Also, let's not forget how cute he is....)
He even makes DREDS look good!!

3. A wonderful job. 
And fun coworkers. 
And a boss who swears sometimes
(shhh you didn't hear it from me...)
And knowing I still have a couple years before I have to leave.
I love my job way too much!

4.. Kenny Chesney. 
Thanks to my mom, I have an unending obsession with him. 
If Florida, and my family, and all happy things could be bottled up into music, it would be Kenny Chesney's!
 Lookin fly (and sunburned) at the Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw concert last summer.
Ohhhh to go back to the crazy drunken awesome country night!
(no but really)
And just for your listening pleasure, here is our most loved Kenny song.
y'welcome.

And finally......

5. I'm thankful for tasty treats.
Because sometimes your day is just better after you've eaten an oragesicle, 
AMIRIGHT?

No comments:

Related posts

.