3.23.2013

snip snip

So my hair is officially the longest it's ever been. 
Literally, in my entire life 
(That's what happens when the last time you cut your hair was approximately 335 days ago.
But who's counting....)

And I don't know how I feel about it. 
I'm just really feeling the need for a change, you know?
I've been contemplating going shorter for the summer, 
plus sweet Christian adores my hair when it's not super long. 
(Husband of the year award, amiright??)

So here's what I'm thinking:

Length:

Color:


Or maybe skip all that and just do ........
This?

JK about the last one guys. 
Although admittedly, I have always wanted to be a mermaid. 

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I can't stop laughing at that last picture, it's so great. I'm pretty sure that's how you always described yourself when we used to play mermaids in the pool in gilbert.

Also, I say yes to the haircut because that cut is way too cute and that color is beautiful! I love it!

Natashya said...

I'm pretty sure I would have choked if I'd had something in my mouth when that last picture came up. That is beyond beautiful.

I consider you a brave woman. Every time I want change, I come back from the hairdressers looking almost exactly the same. No one can ever tell what's different.

I'm glad you have a blog so I can stalk you and know what's going with your life. In a good way. Roommate love, right? :)

Cheers!
Tashya

thoseweirdheims.blogspot.com

Related posts

.