4.08.2013

bursting

It was a weekend to end all weekends. 
I was feeling SO MUCH BETTER, which was an automatic high point.
(modern medicine is SUCH a blessing!)
We got to spend every single day reuniting with dear friends and family, including our favorite DC married friends, Christian's mission president and past companions at his mission reunion!

General Conference was exactly what I needed, as I'm sure it was for many.
I'm so thankful we can fill our spiritual cups to the brim every six months. 
I've resolved to be more kind and loving, especially to the children that Christian and I are constantly interacting with. 
As babysitters/pseudo parents, and primary teachers, I've realized this is something tremendously important to be working on. 
 
Now we just need to chug through these last few weeks of school, and Christian and I will be enjoying our one year anniversary (!!!!!!!!) on the beaches in Miami, and soaking up all kinds of sun and fun with our families. 

My motto until finals are over:
Just keep swimming..... 
Just keep swimming....... 
Just......
Keep......
Swimming........

No comments:

Related posts

.