5.19.2013

josh groban diaries part II

I pulled out my old journals again today and guys. 
I've got another gem for you. 

The ever-so-evil-Amanda

"Sunday February 2, 2003

So I was on the web* today and I was reading more things on Josh Groban. He apparently had a date to the AMA's!!!! :( It showed a picture of them hugging!!! :( I about cried when I saw it. He's supposed to be single!!!! Her name is Amanda, and I guess she sings too. Do you know how many people on his forum* want him and her to do a duet together?!?! They were all trying to be nice and supportive about it, but me, no!! I'm just thinking "I saw him first Amanda. Buzz off!" Now I know that is mean.... But I love Josh for pitys sake!!!! There was also a thread on a Groban forum about everyone's favorite Josh songs and if you will turn the page..... (page turn)....."

This is followed by another full page of explaining my favorite Josh Groban songs and why. I will spare you. 
You should know, however, that I signed this entry as GROBANGURL, surrounded by a gaggle of hearts. 
Naturally.
You should also know that a few entries later I get even classier by signing
"GROBANORBUST"

Heaven help us if our teenage girls are anything like me.


*apparently I didn't know it's actually called the internet
* what website was I looking at that was purely forums?! Such the noob.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

buzz off hahahaha

Kelsey P said...

I seriously love your younger-self journal entries because I can totally relate. This is basically what my journal looked like from ages 10-15. Also, you're hilarious.

Related posts

.