5.20.2013

a few things

- Christian and I went on a bit of a Provo food crawl this weekend, and I just HAVE to share these gems. 
First is a little hole in the wall called El Salvador Restaurant. They serve a variety of food, but we went for the pupusas. They were beyond cheap
($6.50 for a hugely filling meal for both of us!)
And they were unbelievably good. This place is about as authentic, cheap and tasty as it gets.
Eating out is probably my favorite thing to do. 
Obviously. Look at my face.
Maybe we also visited Blue Pablano twice this weekend....
and the Al Pastor is probably my new favorite thing. You can't ever go wrong with fruit on a taco!
Also why had I never been to Yuki before?!?!
The cucumber mint shave ice was unreal!

- BSB has a new album coming out this summer, AND a U.S. tour.
I'm seriously beside myself. 
 Oh AJ. 
Always rockin the douche-tastic shades.

- We are going to Arizona next weekend, and 
I'M.BEYOND.EXCITED. 
Christian, being the darling man he is, has planned our drive and Mesa itinerary down to the minute. 
(Dare I say he's more excited for this trip than I am!)
I am so thankful we live so close to such a beautiful place. Even though my family doesn't live there any more, Mesa will always hold a special place in our hearts.

- Last week, I was talking to Jack
(one of the 3 children we babysit. more on that.... at some point ha)
I was asking him if he wanted to make his mom a mothers day card, and told him he could draw some things that she likes on it. 
His response: 
"Yeah like zucchinis! She loves zucchinis"
Ohhhhh children.
This is why I love babysitting those hooligans and being a primary teacher. We are never short on laughs. 
That's Jack on the left.
He didn't want to stand closer to Christian for the picture because they were playing monkey in the middle, and he was afraid the ball was going to be stolen. 
Notice how Christian is also holding Ashton back, preventing potential aforementioned ball stealing.
This is all completely typical.
Little rascals.

Anyways. That's all.

No comments:

Related posts

.