6.13.2013

nicknames and such

Sorry for being such the drama queen these days. 
Turns out all I needed was a good night's rest, some serious exercise and more reality t.v.

Speaking of the Bachelorette....
Christian and I are terrible at remembering everyone's names on the show, so we've come up with quite the slew of nicknames, and I just had to share.

-Plastic head
-Cry baby
-Texas. Also Smiley
-Guido
-The Trio of Hate
- Talks like a fruit cake
- Talks even more like a fruit cake

- And.....
Bryden.
(We love him, so obviously we can remember his name.)

I'm pumped for next week's episode. Especially because everyone is ganging up on Ben. 
Gotta love a little man drama!

3 comments:

Kimber said...

hearing everyone talk about bachlorette these days TOTALLY makes me want to watch it! i just can't find a spot to watch it, mmeh maybe i'll stay up super late each night for a week to get caught up. i'll let you you know if i can figure out who plastic head is ;)

danielle said...

Ok... now I need to know who the heck you call plastic head. I lol'd.

Megan Conrad said...

Trio of hate. I love it. Not hard to guess who you're talking about there. :)

Related posts

.