6.14.2013

summer in p-town

I present to you:
Plastic Head, aka Dan Cox.
Basically we just thought he looked way over manicured, and, well.....
Plastic.
Also he never talked, until he randomly ordered Des a pizza, which we also thought was very plastic of him.
So now you know!

Anyways.....
 As the weekend is upon us, I've been thinking a lot about going out on dates with my husband.
As much as I love spending time with JUST Christian,
sometimes we struggle finding cool things to do as a couple. 
And although we love browsing Target, eating out, watching netflix, and going to the gym, you can only have so many of those date nights, you know?!
#marriedpeopleproblems

Thankfully, we made some wonderful friends while we lived in DC, and we reunited last weekend!
First stop, the rooftop concert series in downtown Provo. 
One of the valley's best kept summertime secrets. 
If you currently live in Utah, or plan to anytime in the future... GO!

The next day we trekked through Spanish Fork canyon to the hot springs. 
Let me tell you something:
It was super awesome, but I don't recommend wearing converse with no socks for the almost 5 mile hike. 
Not that I did that or anything.....
I also recommend showering right after you get home.
I didn't (don't ask me why)
and I smelled very strongly of egg salad the next morning.
SO SEXY!

Utah sure is a nasty B during the winter time, but I have to admit....
I am quite enjoying this summer so far!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg I know here from BYUI!
love that and love you :)

Related posts

.