6.11.2013

pms gotcha down?

Yesterday was the literal worst day in the history of ever.
I felt like I was swimming through jello the whole time I was at work. And let's not even talk about my mental processing... Or SERIOUS lack thereof.

So, I got home last night. 
Didn't make (or eat) any dinner. 
I forwent my exercise schedule.
And then I watched Keeping up with the Kardashian's for like 3 hours, all while eating a Krispy Kreme donut instead of aforementioned dinner.
And to end my day, I popped a melatonin and fell asleep at 9:30 and didn't wake up until 8:30 this morning.

(Don't worry, I didn't subject Christian to any of this. I let the poor man do his thing while I wallowed in all my dramatic, feminine glory)

Also, Keeping up with the K's totally made me cry, which was so weird.
Mostly because I was simultaneously disgusted.
Just when you thought they couldn't cover any more ground, the Kardashians up and made me cry while I also was vomiting in my mouth. That's something only they could accomplish, I think.

My hormones were obviously out of control last night.
Sometimes life is just too much to handle...... even over something as dumb as being exhausted. 

And sometimes you just need to subject yourself to crappy food, and even crappier reality t.v. to feel a little better, amiright?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha!! Amen girl, amen! :)

Nicole said...

haha is this the story of the last 7 months of my life?

Stacy said...

aaaaaaaaand you are hilar.

So glad I saw your comment on my recently stale blog so that I could find your blog. OBsessed.

Related posts

.