6.10.2013

arizona

Our trip to AZ last weekend was a whirlwind. We crammed in as much as possible in our 3 short days there.
First stop, Bryce Canyon.
(which yes, is technically in Utah but I DO WHAT I WANT.)


Aaaaand basically those are the only pictures we got ha!

We also spent several days with my dearest friend Nicole and her family, who over the course of my life has become my second family. It was so much fun and so much busy that I took one crappy iPhone picture and that's it. Sorrynotsorry
I was too busy having fun and pal-ing around with my best girl. 

Finally, we also stopped by the Salt River and some random bridge on our way back North.
Fun fact: I'm absolutely terrified of bridges. 
This was me, feigning happiness, while white-knuckle gripping the railing. 
23 years old, infant at heart.
Arizona we love you. 

3 comments:

Kimber said...

yay for arizona! i love your hair length btw

Nicole said...

how did we seriously not take one decent picture together? oh well, we were just having way too much fun. Love you!

Julie Button said...

Ok so I totally want to go to Bryce Canyon, I've never been and we are going to Utah twice this summer. How long do you recommend we plan to play there?

Related posts

.