6.26.2013

wellness wednesday: June music

Top 3 Favorite Workout Songs
- June Edition - 
My life has been all over the place for the last few weeks, which is very obviously reflected in the following choice of music. Regardless, these are some great tunes. Enjoy!


Best warm up song:
Who's Lovin You- Michael Buble

This song simply puts me in the best mood. Nothing like a little happiness to get me ready for a workout!
And then there's this.
I'll wait while you wipe the drool off your face.


Best power song:
Bumpy Ride- Mohombi
I haven't watched this music video, thus I cannot approve of it's content if there is anything sketch. Sorry in advance. I CAN however, guarantee that you will want to shake your tail feathers as soon as the music starts. And you're welcome in advance.


Best cool down song:
No Explanation- Peter Cetera
Because who doesn't love a little 80's throwback Chicago/Peter Cetera?
I mean really.

No comments:

Related posts

.