6.24.2013

a few things

- We saw World War Z this weekend while Christian's dad was in town.
(Fun fact: we also saw the Hobbit with him at midnight over Christmas break. I'm still dying that my father in law came with us to a midnight movie haha)
Just so you know, the movie. 
Was.
AWESOME.
If you liked I Am Legend, and have a thing for suspense,
(And I mean,- squeezetheliferightoutofyourhusbandshandforthewholemovie - kind of suspense) 
I definitely recommend it.

- The pool heater was broken at our gym this morning. 
And guess who had a swim workout?
Oh right.
WE DID. 
That was the fastest and coldest 400m I've ever done in my life, and I still have an ear ache from the freezing water. Normally when I swim, I repeat the lap number in my head over and over.
(Stimulating, I know.)
Anyways, this morning it went more like this.
"AHH THIS IS FREEZING AND I'M LITERALLY GOING TO WITHER UP AND DIE RIGHT NOW!
16! 16! 16! CHOKING ON WATER CAN'T BREATHE DYING DYING DYING!"
Or something like that.

- Finally, I've been deliberating doing this for weeks. 
I grew out my bangs out for the first time in literally my whole life, but finally last night I decided I couldn't stand looking at my forehead any longer.
At this rate, I will probably be platinum next. 
Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I am loving your bangs! They look fantastic on you!

Kimber said...

BANGS!!!!!!! love love love. and you are a better person than i for the swim workout i'd be like "uh, let's just rearrange that schedule shall we?"

Lana said...

Bangs twins! Mine are the predecessors of a pixie though. It's coming.

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

Live your bangs too!

Related posts

.