7.23.2013

favorite things

- Cheerios. It's literally been years since I last had them, and we bought a box this weekend.
They are gone already, thanks for asking.
 I feel like when we have kids, I won't be able to pack them baggies of Cheerios for a snack because oh wait, mom would probably eat them all.
#cerealloverproblems

- Neighborhood bike rides. Now that we are officially a 2 road bike family, we can go do it together! I get such a high when Christian and I bike together! Speaking of Christian........

- When he plays this song and sings along while dancing with me in the kitchen.
Puddle on the floor, every single time.
Also ladies, you should try this with your husbands. I'm guessing you won't be disappointed by the results wink wink ;)
I just really love this handsome guy.

- 3 words... ish.
Macey's. Soft serve. Ice cream.
Maybe we go twice a week, maybe we don't. 
I guess you'll never know.

- These nuggets who stayed with us all weekend.
Friends since they were babies basically. I'm glad some things never change.

- And finally, I'm just really loving that time seems to be dragging on lately. Sometimes it's hard because it makes the weeks feel painfully long, but in reality, I don't want summer to end!
With that comes fall, and with fall comes winter.
And with winter, endless cold and lack of sun and that all just gets soooo annoying, amiright?
Summer, stay forever won't you?

1 comment:

Kimber said...

i just love your hair right now, it's so darling! and i can't wait to see more pictures from your little photo shoot you two did!

Related posts

.