7.09.2013

today I'm just like.....

- I must start by saying I know I'm very blessed with a dear husband, a place to live, food to eat, a good education, health, and the sweet gospel. That being said, today is just one of those days and I need to exhale in the form of grouchy word vomit.
(Which is also probably just a pathetic and semi-public cry for virtual hugs because let's be real, WE ALL NEED THOSE SOMETIMES GOSH DANGIT!)  So there you go. You've been warned.

- So work has been pretty slow the last week, and then all the sudden today I got 4billiontrillion things thrown at me that have to be done before Friday (NATURALLY), and basically I have no clue what I'm doing (ALSO NATURALLY)
I'm just like.... a helpless puddle of brain mush staring at my computer screen. And brain mush is basically dripping out my nose. That's the mush level I'm at. Seriously. That's all I did for about 20 straight minutes today. Bad news: it didn't help a bit.

- I woke up this morning and felt like thousand pound weights were hanging from my feet and my motivation to do anything was non-existent. So I went back to bed until 11 am.
I'm just like.... FRIGGIN TAKE THAT, WORLD.

- You know how sometimes you just want to eat something, like more than anything in the whole world?
Today I'm just like..... why the heck aren't there french fries raining from the sky?!

- And finally, things have been shaken up quite a bit recently. To the point where everything I've known my whole life doesn't really make sense anymore and my whole perception of reality is.... well.....
No longer reality.
That's vague and dramatic sounding but seriously. I'm taking a beating and it's really just way too much to deal with. Probably the reason why every other area of my life
(read: work and waking up in the morning and not being able to eat french fries right this very second) 
feels so much worse than it probably is. Sorry. It's the truth. And that's all I have to say about that.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I wish this virtual hug could be a real hug, girl. I love you and call me if you need to.

P.S. go get some french fries!

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

Get french fries, I agree. Ones with lots of cheese and spice! (My favorite are at Five Guys...the cajun ones...!)

I understand the perception of reality thing totally and I don't think it sounds dramatic. I think its so funny how life ebbs in flows in cycles. I'm on top of the world for a few months and then I'm like "okay, dang, what happened?"

Chantel said...

Hugs, hugs, hugs! So many hugs all for you!! Girl, I TOTALLY get it. Oh man, I had a day like this on Sunday!! Okay, next Monday will be so good. I have so much to get off my chest in girl chat, and you can do the same with me. We'll just get it alllll out! I LOVE you!!

Heather & Justin said...

You are totally allowed. I'm sorry your gong through a rough patch! I've been there and I'm sorry! Hopefully it doesn't hang around too long for you!!! Sending virtual hugs your way!!!!

Ps. The story of my hair is actually kind of a funny one. ,y husband died it, and it was like a not hot mess, but it turned out all right so meh.

Related posts

.